mandag 19. september 2011

Good Times Bad Times!

Yeah I used a Led Zeppelin song as the title! Awesome huh? Oh yeah.

You know those days when you just feel like punching a wall or throwing something expensive into the wall? Yeah sure you do, we all do, we've all had those days, some of us more often then others, I am one of those who has quite a few of these days, though not punched a wall since I was 18 nor have I thrown anything at a wall for as long as I can remember.

However there is a cheaper and less painful way to calm yourself down or just just get your rage out in some more mature "socially accepted" manner. It's called metal! It's awesome for getting that anger sorted, it's even amazing for making you feel better on those generally bad days where you just dont feel like yourself, fuck balads or soft music, metal works wonders.

Anyways here is a short list of songs that always helps me out on those shitty days.


  • Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone
  • Pantera - Becoming
  • Pantera - Fucking Hostile
  • Pantera - Slaughtered
  • Pantera - I'm Broken
  • Deftones - My Own Summer
  • Soulfly - Bumbklaatt
  • Soulfly - Fire!
  • Eyehategod - Sisterfucker
  • Bloodbath - Mock The Cross
  • Bloodbath - Eaten
  • Devildriver - Back With a Vengeance
  • Devildriver - The Fury of Our Maker's Hand
  • Dimension Zero - He Who Shall Not Bleed
  • Down - Bury me in Smoke
  • Lamb of God - Black Label
  • Lamb of God - Redneck
  • Lamb of God - Set to Fail
  • Lamb of God - Broken Hands
  • Sepultura - Roots
  • Sepultura - Straighthate
  • Tool - The Pot
  • Tool - Stinkfist
  • Tool - Hooker With a Penis
  • Superjoint Ritual - Fuck your Enemy
  • Mastadon - Iron Tusk

This is not a best of metal list, this is simply the songs that makes those shitty days just that much better, they are all heavy hitting, fast paced and generally angry songs that makes your own anger or bad day feel just a little better without the pain of punching a wall or the cost of replacing that expensive thing you chucked at the wall.

That said when I think about it that does make for a pretty good everyday playlist as well. Fuck it, I'll actually put those on my phone today and listen to it when I go out!

\m/

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar